Now back in session!
We will be back at MA 464 starting on September 22. 2014 at 17:00, and we
- depend on you showing up with questions and ideas
- are looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
You should learn/use Python for scientific computing because Python
- is a powerful programming language
- features millions of modules for everything from FEM to computer algebra
- code can be as performant as C code
- is free
- is blessed by a large community
- is one of the most popular programming languages
That's why we
- have a weekly user meeting on Mondays at MA 464 at 5 PM
- set up a lecture series in the upcoming winter term 2014, including Python tools
- urge staff to install the newest releases at the desktop computers
Start right now by